© 2020 ECOBPM All rights reserved
Extend the power and reach of your business with ECOBPM
The most common integration method is with an API. We have a REST API which is formed by a set of functions which developers can perform requests and receive responses via HTTP protocol such as GET and POST. The integration and actual use of the REST API will depend entirely of the developer and the system that is being integrated with ECOBPM. The REST API will provide you with the most common functions our clients ask for, we are constantly adding features though. If you need any specific data that is not mentioned on the list below please contact us and we could add it as a new function on the REST API.
The REST API access is private so please contact us if you need to use it.
Webhooks are another way you can integrate your system to ECOBPM. A WebHook is an HTTP callback: an HTTP POST that occurs when something happens; a simple event-notification via HTTP POST. So if your application already is using WebHooks this is the way to go. ECOBPM manages 2 types of WebHooks:
- We could generate a url like this https://app.ecobpm.net/newServiceOrder
- This URL can accept POST data in a specific model
- You could then use this url to generate a new service order from anywhere. It could be a Web app, a Mobile App or even an IoT Device.
- You could have a webhook that looks something like this: http://example.com/newServiceOrder
- ECOBPM will call this url when a new Service Order is created and sending the Service Order information through the POST body.
When all you need to integrate is data and reports, our interactive dashboards are the simplest way to do that. Our interactive dashboards are data and analytics dashboards that you can manipulate, extract data, get insights and interesting fact. They can even be configured to send daily, weekly or monthly reports with your specific needs and questions.
Interactive dashboards are very easy to integrate, we will provide you a url, which you can then embed on an iframe, or even use it as standalone.
We use 2 types of interactive dashboards:
Easy to learn and use.
More powerful, faster and can get a little bit more complicated.